tree removal services
Tree removal can be a hazardous task that requires experienced technicians and equipment. When a tree must be removed, Brooks & Barber Tree Management has the skill and knowledge to safely and efficiently remove any tree.
Why does a tree have to be removed? Though our focus and priority is the care and maintenance of your trees, sometimes a tree has to be removed. Some of the reasons may be:
- The tree poses a safety hazard to your home and family
- The tree has advanced disease and/or decay
- The tree has simply outgrown its location
- The tree is damaging adjacent structures
- The tree is in the way of construction
When any of these issues creates a problem on your property, a professional evaluation by one of our Certified Arborists can help you to identify the risks and help you make an informed decision in removing the tree.
We will safely and efficiently remove your tree. As part of your tree removal project:
- Branches up to approximately 10" in diameter are chipped and removed by our truck from the job site
- Wood is generally left cut up to about 18-24" in length (unsplit) and piled in the work area. Wood removal is available.
- Tree trunks are cut to near-ground level. Stump grinding is available.
- Work areas are raked clean of our debris and hard surfaces are blown clear of our debris as well
- Wood chips generated from the job are usually removed, but can be left on site to provide an excellent source of mulch.